Friday, May 20, 2016

Student Success Statement
“I trust that my hard work will pay off”
lo.laxdsgad.jpgBrigham Young University Basketball Player Mormon Church Missionary

I think that this young man wants to tell us that unless for us to have victory we have to work hard to obtain it.i think this young man is telling us this because he has lived it and is wanting us to do better then him to feel good. This i think is true because the hard work will pay of and will be a good thing. This young men want us to do good to obtain the good and never stop to become really good. I think that this young man wants us to do hard work because form it becomes the greatness. This is one of the reasons why i think people should start choosing the right to obtain the greatness. I think that if you keep on going with your studies then you'll end up like this young men because it's when you choose the right. This young man is telling us this because every morning he would go and train hard to become that young one who would get the best of the best. I think that people should start doing the best in school to obtain excellence of it and become the best. I think that this young man wants us to see his greatness for it to be passed out as an example of choosing the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment