Friday, May 20, 2016

Student success statement
Character
“Character is higher than intellect.”
ralph.jpg

I think what this man is trying to say is that we should all be intellectual to be someone in life. This i think helps us because we end up doing what's right and it helps us alot. I think that when we choose the right then we end up doing the best in our lives. I think that character is very important in somebody. When you do whats right i think show your character as a really nice character which helps you. I think that if you choose the right yo0u do the best of the best. When you have character you have a higher chance of choosing the right. I think that character is a part of our way of showing how we act. When you have character you do the right and you don't stop. So you should always choose the right because it's something that we need in our personality. I think that character will always help you become someone with great success and become the best of the best on all.

No comments:

Post a Comment