Friday, May 20, 2016

Student success statement
Goodness
“Goodness is the only investment that never fails”.
321.jpgHenry David Thoreau

I think that this men means that being honest is part of what makes the investment a better choice. I also think that this men wants us to get the best out to become it the best. I think that this men wants us to never fail by doing what's good i think this is true because this helps everyone. Goodness is a part of investments because they want the real you and not a fake person. I think that when you choose the right you become one of this really loyal person in negotiations. I think that doing what's right involves this because this helps others achieve what they want. I think that when you choose the right this helps you with your investment by becoming someone who is honest. I think that when you fail is when you choose the wrong at all cost. I think that you should start choosing the right to have the best of the best. So remember to always choose the right to have success.

No comments:

Post a Comment