Friday, May 20, 2016

Student success statement
Be True
“I am bound to win, but i am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”
ffs.jpg

I think what this man is trying to say is that when you do good later in life you'll be payed by that in which will make you feel a better person. This i think is really nice because people who do good end up being one of the most important. I think that when people do the right thing end up having to not go to the bad side. I think that when you say the truth you do good. Lincoln was a really honorable men which made him a really nice and awesome leader. So when you choose the right you end up doing the best of the best. Being someone who you really want to be is really something which will take responsibility. I think that when doing the truth you end up revealing something that you will have to take for you to not feel bad about your bad actions. I think that when you choose the wrong it becomes a lie. Lie is something that people don't like at all in which some cases end up not believing them. I think that they believe the truth because the person who says it ends up being a leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment