Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Registered Nurse (RN)
It is a nurse who has graduated from a nursing program and met the requirements by a country or state.
The registered nurse are paid median (annual) $65,470 USD
To become a registered Nurse you’ll have to obtain the associates degree for the entry level of education.
There has been a demand on this profession because of some of the nursing careers.

I think that I wouldn’t want to be one because I think it would be very fearful to do some little mistake in this job. I think this profession is really interesting but fearful because I wouldn’t want to have any mistake at all. This job is really interesting because you get to know how to help others. this profession has a lot of a good salary but I think this isn’t actually me. I wouldn’t want to be one for right know.

No comments:

Post a Comment