Friday, May 20, 2016

Student success statement
“Ask yourself is it right or wrong  and act accordingly.”
ilalalallala.jpgOtto Graham JR.

I think what this man is trying to say is that right is the positive  things that we got to do. I think that this man is trying to tell us that right is what we need to know. I think that right is the perfect thing to do because is helps our life to not get ruined. This men i think became the best player because of his true excellence of choosing the right. I think that everyone already knows what is right and wrong so there shouldn't be any problem whatsoever. I think that this man is trying to tell us  is that excellence comes from choosing the right. Doing what is fair is something that no person can do because some might have bad influences. People who choose the wrong i think are the ones who end up suffering because of what they did wrong. I think that this man also tells us that wrong is something that might make you end up regretting. I think that people who don't choose the right end up knowing that bad was something they did that was wrong. I think that the greatness comes from the right which defines people as a great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment