Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final Part 1 of 2
Class/Self Evaluation

What i liked about the new media class is that we learn about what was good and bad for us because its very important. I liked typing in the typing tutor too because it makes me improve my typing skills. What i also liked about this class were the interesting stories of people who had gave phrases to others to choose the right we would see this by first writing the student success statement. I liked this class a lot so i don't have nothing bad to say about this class because this class is really fun. I will improve this class by choosing the right always and i think i have done it since the beginning of school. I did my really best in this class because i always choose to do my work and have good grades. I am committed to being a ctr person because i always do my work and i never stop doing my work and because i try my best to be a ctr person and i think i have made it to that were it was hard to get by  getting 40 wpm in the typing tutor. I would want to add one more last thing that i have achieved my goal of being able to type like how i have always wanted to type.

No comments:

Post a Comment