Friday, December 11, 2015

My experience with my IDP

My experience on the interdisciplinary project experience, from beginning to the actual presentation was very fun. my topic of my IDP was stroke and my part were the symptoms. What i learned were that the symptoms of a stroke are sudden weakness, paralysis, confusion, trouble with speaking, trouble with breathing, and dizziness. I also learned that the symptoms are complicated because the blood cots and the muscle weakness becomes immobile and that it can get you a risk of having them in you deep veins. It benefited me for me to feel the experience of presenting to professionals. i plan to apply what i learned for me to show you that i actually felt like a professional. i knew things i didn't know that i actually got to know. i would like to add something else to this paragraph and its that i enjoyed standing up showing what i learned to show others that education is very important. i presented in a school that is very amazing and fun because we get to learn many things that sometime we didn't know it would happen. this helped me and my education to have a little more information about a stroke that i didn't know some parts would have. i thank for those who heard me in the presentation and by having their time.

No comments:

Post a Comment