Monday, January 11, 2016


School Break Days


What i did in break was very fun because i went to very fun parts that i want to go again. I just wen to mexico and i went in mexico to a place called mundo divertido and its all about the game over their its very fun and i liked to go over their. I met some kids that were in the park and they were very nice we played a lot and i just cant forget that moment because it was very fun. I didn't watch any movies because i just didn't like the new releases that were coming out. I watch the Bayer game and it was cool i liked that game and i think it was one of my favorite games ive seen. I helped an old man that couldn't carry dog food so i helped him carry it. I didn't read a book because their was no library over their but their. I didn't have any homework at all only well to be a ctr person. I liked going to mexico because i get to see my cousins they are really nice. I liked going to the mall over there because i would see new releases of games that were very amazing. I also like the indoor shoes because they look like none they looked very cool. I ate some tacos over there that taste like none they tasted very good.





No comments:

Post a Comment