Thursday, March 3, 2016

Student Success Statement
"right is right only when entire."

I think what this men is trying to say is that people who do good end up doing better. I think George washing went through all of that because he started as a soldier but cause of his good quality he became better things. I think that this men is next to the word of success because of his greatness. I think that if you have a bad company you become someone you wont even believe you've became. I think people should start  doing what they suppose to, to have a better quality of esteem . I think that with greatness comes the best things in life and are respect. I think that this men is trying to make use be someone who does not get in trouble who does work and respects others. The best thing about choosing the right is that we get to be someone who influence others to be like that. This man is showing us that with good quality we got a better reputation because we end up doing what people wants us to do and is to choose the right. I also think that people who do what they suppose to end up getting rewarded. people should start choosing the right  to achieve there goals and have no bad company.

No comments:

Post a Comment