Thursday, March 3, 2016

Nursing Home Administrator
The nursing is governed by the health and safety code
The mid-career nursing home administrator should expect to earn between $65000 and $90000 though some earn more than that
Being a nursing home administrator requires a minimum of bachelor’s degree In healthcare administration


I think that this isn’t a good job well I am not looking for this type of jobs which doesn’t make me want to get me interested in it. I think that nursing administrator Is a boring job which I don’t like and I don’t like it to because I think the salary won’t be like a doctor which actually obtains more money. I also think that being a doctor is what makes me get interested on that nursing home administrator. I would just want to be a doctor because you learn things and you get to save peoples lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment