Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class evaluation
1) What i like about this class were the student success statements and the videos because they were really interesting and included a little bit of history.

2) What i did not like of this class was nothing because i actually liked everything because it was a really fun class.

3) The recommendations for improving the class is to give a little more free time and get to read our blogs statements because it think it might make others get a taste of how the computer social media works.

4) The highlight for me in this class was the typing, writing, and choosing the right because it made me realized that i cant do those things which i have all my life and made them a little better.

5) I really did my best in this class because i now know how to type which i put it as a goal in my journal and iv'e put victory. I also learn many things about choosing the right with quotes from really important people which motivated me because it help everyone and me too.

6) I am reading my life planning goals journal for more than 5 minutes because i got use to the journal and of writing on it for a lot.

7) I am a ctr person because iv'e done good always and ill always do because its my life and i want to have a great experience thought my life.

8) What i mostly learn was to choose the right and to type which are great weapons for my education because it makes me try my hardest on everything except for the bad because it harms you.

9) What ill remember about this class is to try the hardest at school and encourage others to choose the right and to always choose the right because you'll have to be successful and good to be respected.

CHOOSE THE RIGHT
24/7
!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment