Friday, November 20, 2015

student success statement
"hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. never excuse yourself.
Image result for henry ward beecher
Henry ward Beecher
I think that this quote is trying to tell us is that when you do something that ain't a high level thing don't give excuses. The reason why you shouldn't give excuses is because you should think about what the reason is why you are like that. I think this quote is telling me do what expects from you and not what others do or how they do it for them to get you into choosing the right. I think that i will do the best to influence others to do the right. I think this men wants us to do what right to change the world from having evil people and making people into nice and friendly people. I think that Henry Ward Beecher is telling us this because he maybe chose the wrong and he regret it and he wants us to not do what he did when he did his mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment